OSTPOOL represents the comprehensive know-how that knows how to transform artistic and design requirements into the most diverse materials using the most diverse techniques.
OSTPOOL is always involved in international art projects
• Tobias Rehberger, 53. Kunstbiennale, Venice, Italy 2009
• Anne Imhof, Kunsthalle Basel, Basel, Switzerland 2016
• Slavs&Tatars, 58. Biennale di Venezia, Italy 2019
• Tamara Grcic
• Michael Sailstorfer
• Michael Beutler, Gartenhallen Städelmuseum Frankfurt/M. 2012
OSTPOOL was founded in 1996 by the sculptor Anselm Baumann and is divided into the divisions manufactures, dummies and set construction and models.
• Manufactures specializes in the realization of artistic projects such as sculptures, design, art on building or exhibition realization and is the main focus of Ostpool.
• Dummies and Set Construction covers commercial projects, props and set construction.
• Models implements presentation, competition and visual models.
OSTPOOL works with specialized employees in all project phases and effectively realizes the individual tasks and requirements.
Since 2006 Anselm Baumann has been teaching at the Hochschule für Gestaltung, Offenbach am Main in the department of Art – New Possibilities.
60386 Frankfurt/Main Germany
phone 0049 172 6578814
Please e-mail us for full portfolio request